I am a software developer with years of experience in delivering complete, high-quality iOS applications. While my focus lies on iOS development I also work on embedded devices and backend solutions from time to time.
I currently live in Dresden (Germany) and in 2015/16 I had an internship position in Michigan (US) where I designed, programmed, and manufactured embedded devices. In 2017 I decided to become a self-employed iOS developer and since worked for clients from the United States and Europe.
At Solvtech I worked with Mark Proffitt, who taught me the key concepts of Agile Software Development and Predictive Innovation. Mark and I designed hardware and software products that anticipated shifts in the market and that way solved seemingly unsolvable problems.
As freelance iOS developer I offer a transparent, flexible and interactive development process. I enjoy working with my clients and teams of fellow developers and designers.
One of my clients is a local lawyer’s office for which I plan, install, and maintain hardware and software solutions.
Skills & Proficiency
- iOS Development with Swift
- Backend Development with Swift & NodeJS
- Hosting (for example Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services)
- Backend-Solutions such as Firebase & Parse
- Network Administration (Small and Medium-Sized Businesses)
- Embedded Devices + Wireless Communication