Mark Proffitt, who taught me the key concepts of Agile Software Development and Predictive Innovation. Mark and I designed hardware and software products that anticipated shifts in the market and that way solved seemingly unsolvable problems.
As freelance iOS developer I offer a transparent, flexible and interactive development process. I enjoy working with my clients and teams of fellow developers and designers.
One of my clients is a local lawyer’s office for which I plan, install, and maintain hardware and software solutions.
- enables you to quickly rate the driving habits of other drivers, track your own ratings, and follow other license plates.
HülßePlan - was an app that shows students the substitution plan of their school and notifies them about substitutions that will affect them one day before.
- manages money transactions in board games by replacing cash with an iPhone or iPad. After the app became popular on the AppStore, I open-sourced it.
Skills & Proficiency
- iOS Development with Swift
- Backend Development with Swift & NodeJS
- Hosting (for example Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services)
- Backend-Solutions such as Firebase & Parse
- Network Administration (Small and Medium-Sized Businesses)
- Embedded Devices + Wireless Communication